So I decided to write in english too, not because it’s the new fashion, but because I love english and it’s a good way of not forgetting my vocabulary. I’ve been nominated by Oana for this award, or game, or something like that and I’m glad she thought about me.
1. Thank to the person that nominated you
2. Include the link to that person’s blog
3. Select 15 blog girls that you’ve discovered recently or you’ve followed constantly
4. Leave them the link of this post on their last article.
5. Write 7 things about you (I suppose it must me 7 different things then the 7 misteries I already wrote about me in an older post)
So 7 things about me:
1. I love to walk in the rain. When all people run to avoid rain and the city is mostly empty, I love to walk in the city. It’s nice to see people rushing all over, but it’s even nicer to feel, smell, see and hear the rain.
2. I hate lies, but I hate more the pathetic liers. I like a well done job.
3. I’m a person who keeps her word, so I claim the same thing to the others. Those who can’t live up to this, I push them away from me.
4. My brain works on speed x5 in unexpected situations, when I need cold blood to find solutions extremely fast and I love this ability of mine since it’s getting me out of troubles 🙂
5. I love to read almost all kinds of books, except erotic or war books.
6. I love playing soccer, but I don’t use to watch soccer games at tv.
7. Many people consider me their friend, but very few of them I consider my friends. I ask a lot to my friends and not anyone can live up to it, which is why my friends are the kind of people one rarely meets in life. Yet, I don’t ask my friends more than I’m giving.
Blogs I like, written by gilrs / women:
These are all the blogs I like, so I can’t write 15 here. There may be more other good blogs, but I didn’t find them … yet. The list is randomly written, not according to their importance for me, but I do read all these 10 blogs frequently.